- Request: King would like to have some road for his car to back out onto.
- Reward: After a minor scuffle, King gives you a special lamp containing Ruby, a Genie and the fourth member of your party.
Jack's Store: Annex Room, Chimney, Jack, Lamp, Sign, Sunshade
- Request: He would like to be near Suzy's Store.
- Reward: Jack opens his store, then tells you to get out unless you're buying something.
- Request: He would like to be placed near the King's Hideout.
- Reward: He will give you a search warrant so that you can recieve the reward from Joker. Upon fulfilling all requests of the village, he will give Toan a Macho Sword, which he says he attempted to give to Macho in Norune Village.
Joker's Store: Chimney, Joker, Lamp, Sign, Sunshade
- Request: He would like to be placed far away from the Sheriff's Office.
- Reward: After first recieving the search warrant from Sheriff's Office, he will let you in. He offers nothing, but you can now shop for certain attachments there.
Cathedral: Hat-Shaped Roof, Mark, Phil, Torch
- Request: Phil would like to be facing the Ocean so that he can pray to the Queen of long ago, and also would like to have the Leaning Tower near him.
- Reward: Phil will tell you about the Queen and her lover, and then give you a Holy attachment. He also suggests that you go to the Divining House if you want to know more.
Ruty's Cart: Pushcart (Fish)x3, Ruty
- Request: She would like to be placed close to the ocean so that she can get fresh fish.
- Reward: She opens up shop. You can buy Flapping Fish and ice blocks here, both of which are required to get to the Back Floor of the Shipwreck.
Suzy's Cart: Keg, Lamp, Pushcart, Suzy, Urn
- Request: She would like to be placed close to the Fountain so that she can get water for her store.
- Reward: She opens up shop, and asks you what she should name it. If you pick "Fighting Watery", she will sell most of the usual things, but with Stamina Drinks added in. If you pick "Freshen-up Watery", she will sell all stat, element and monster attachments, though the weakest form of all.
Basker's Shop: Basker, Chimney, Lamp, Second Floor, Sign, Sunshade
- Request: He would like to be somewhere high-up. This means the Top-right quadrant of Queens, if the Ocean is at the bottom.
- Reward: He will store items for you. If you kept your reward from Bunbuku's House in Matataki Village, he will trade it to you for some Foundation.
Lana's Cart: Lana, Pushcart (Fruit) x3
- Request: She would like to be placed near the King's Hideout, so that she can check up on her son occasionally.
- Reward: She will give you a Gooey Peach and open up her shop. If you already visited the Divining House and asked where the Moon Orb went, you will see an additional scene.
Divining House: Sign, Snake, Yaya
- Request: She would like to be facing East so that her snake can see the sun rise.
- Reward: She will show you where the Moon Orb went, where the Dark Genie is, and, if you've been to the Cathedral, where La Saia's lover is now.
Leaning Tower: Tower Second Floor, Tower Third Floor
Fountain: Pillar, Spout, Water's Surface
The harbor can be found by following the stream all the way to the second door to your left, heading up the ramp in that quadrant, and going through the opening. The major building here is Rando's Shop, the building on the far left. You can also fish in the ocean, where many seafish such as the Hama Hama (which likes the bait Petite Fish) and the Kaji and Piccoly (likes Evy) can be found.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help the Dark Cloud wiki by expanding it.