A runaway boy. Great at opening locks.”— In-game description
Donnle is a recruitable character from Dark Cloud 2. He is the son of Morton, Palm Brinks' main merchant and deputy mayor. He also gives Max his first gun for self-defence in the channel just before he leaves for the outside world. Being the son of a merchant he likes to collect coins. Unfortunately, he is lacking two to complete his collection. If Max can find him a Dark Coin and an Indestructible Coin, both purchasable in Jurak Mall, he'll gladly help out. He also assigns Max scoops, photos worth more 5 photography points each.
In the Chapter 1, he will serve as the first "shop" available: he'll be open until you reach the boss fight with Halloween. Once you are able to recruit characters, his shop will be open again for use.
Donny is easy going and always willing to help Max. He saves him from Flotsam's Halloween at the start of the game. Since he is a Morton's son, he can be a little preoccupied with money, and this shows in his ability to pick locks and chest traps. Donny is a young kid, short and dressed in scruffy clothing. He has long, brown hair that covers his eyes.
The Mark of Business (Donny's request)Edit
Donny want to complete his coin collection. He only needs the Protector Coin and the Dark Coin...”— Notebook's writings
To recruit Donny, you have to bring him the Dark Coin and the Indestructible Coin. Both Coins can be purchased for 1500 Gildas each at Woody Tailor in Jurak Mall. They can also be purchased from Julia once she is recruited. Once you've got the Coin, get to Underground Channel again to talk to Donny and to complete his request.
Remember, once Donny is recruited, both Woody Tailor and Julia will stop selling the two aforementioned coins.
- Opens locked doors
- Opens locked treasure chests
- Sells you repair items
- Gives Max Scoops
- Denim Overalls : 500 Gildas (Available at Chapter 3)
- Hunting Cap : 200 Gildas (Available at Chapter 4)
- Fashionable Cap : 220 Gildas (Available at Chapter 5)
- Two-Tone Beret : 240 Gildas (Available at Chapter 6)
- Maintenance Cap : 200 Gildas (Available at Chapter 7)
- Bread : 30 Gildas
- Antidote Drink : 40 Gildas
- Repair Powder : 80 Gildas (increases when progressing in the game)
- Gun Repair Powder : 160 Gildas (increases when progressing in the game)
- Treasure Chest Key : 500 Gildas