The Divine Beast Cave is the dungeon of Norune Village and the first dungeon explored in Dark Cloud. It is home to Divine Beast Dran, the guardian of the village. Xiao is first met here. To advance in this dungeon, you need an item called Dran's Crest. To reach the Back Floors , you need Tram Oil.
Special Floors Edit
- In floor B4 Toan must battle with three Skeleton Soldiers and then has his first duel against a Master Jacket.
- In floor B8 Toan meets Seda who tries to convince him to hand over the Atlamillia so that Seda can take down the Dark Genie. However, he is possessed by the Genie and attacks Toan, resulting in a duel. Whether you win or lose, Seda beats Toan and nearly kills Xiao, who Toan saves. Seda gives Toan a Changing Potion and disappears.
- Floor B7 - ABS is reduced instead of increased whenever you use a weapon, and weapons cannot be changed.
- Floor B11 - Xiao is the only available character.
- Cave Bat
- King Mimic
- Master Jacket
- Skeleton Soldier
- Statue Dog
- Boss: Divine Beast Dran
- It is believed the Divine Beast Cave is the Zelmite Mines in Dark Chronicle because Zelmite-like crystals can be found in the boss chamber, which also resembles the boss chamber you fight the final-final boss in Dark Chronicle.
|Toan - Xiao - Goro - Ruby - Ungaga - Osmond|
|Seda - Dark Genie - Fairy King - Flagg - Dran|
|Atla - Georama|
|Norune Village - Matataki Village - Brownboo Village - Queens - Muska Lacka - Yellow Drops - Dark Heaven Castle|
|Divine Beast Cave - Wise Owl Forest - Shipwreck - Sun and Moon Temple - Moon Sea - Gallery of Time - Demon Shaft|
|Dran - Master Utan - La Saia - King's Curse - Minotaur Joe - Dark Genie - Black Knight Pendragon|